Some users may need to work entirely offline and cannot access the internet on a workstation. This tutorial explains the most straightforward means of installing the application on an unconnected or secure computer. Users will require a local license of nTopology and a separate internet-connected computer to accomplish this task.
- Local licensing
- On an internet-connected workstation, sign on to the User Dashboard.
- Download the latest *.msi file and your license file.
- Transfer these files to the secure workstations via whatever method works best.
- Execute the *.msi of the latest release.
- Load the local license file to activate the software.
- To install software updates, repeat steps 1-4.
Are you still having issues? Contact Support, and we’ll be happy to help!