Lattice geometry with relatively unit cell sizes compared to the part's size may look imperfect or fragmented when rendering.
- Lattice structures
- Small features
- Highest resolution rendering
The resolution settings are tied to the number of Voxels used to render the object. If the part size is large compared to the smallest features, there isn't a high enough Voxel count to render the object fully. Mathematically the implicit geometry is perfect and exports with precise shape and size.
We are exploring methods to improve the rendering quality of complex geometry. Until we can implement a better solution, a few options may help visualize small features.
- Change the resolution to a more powerful setting using the menu on the bottom right.
- Select the object and press CTRL+H to trigger a static rendering. This action takes longer to process but generates a precise rendering, and it may help to zoom into a specific area of interest.
- If you wish to interrogate a specific area, it may help cut out a sample cube.
- If you need to visualize a large area with dynamic viewing capability converting implicit geometry to mesh or Voxel geometry may be appropriate.