Some users encounter the error message "The CAD interoperability libraries were unable to be located" when attempting to import CAD data.
This error message occurs when there is a conflict or missing file relating to nTopology's translators in your computer.
We are still addressing this issue.
- Download the latest Windows update: Users have reported updating their Windows to have solved the problem of importing their parts.
- As a workaround, try exporting a Parasolid (.x_t) from your CAD tool. Parasolid will always yield more reliable results than STEP or native CAD files.
- If this error is occurring with a Parasolid file, try changing the extension from .x_t to .x_b.
- Try saving your file as a different support file type
- Make sure you only have one version of nTopology installed.