Merging several CAD faces into a single surface enables many workflows such as texturing or defining boundary conditions.
- Add a CAD file with Import Part.
- Create CAD Face List Variable by selecting a group of faces and right-clicking.
- Join CAD Bodies merges multiple sheets within a tolerance range, and outputs the results as a list.
- Discretize the joined faces by creating a Mesh from CAD body.
- Drag the  property of Mesh from CAD Body into Remesh Surface to output a single surface with uniform polygons.
Watch the demonstration and download the attachment for a detailed example.