After installing, changing passwords, or logging out, a Sign-in prompt will display when starting the software. Some users may encounter the message:
Unable to connect to nTopology's license server. Please contact your IT department
and have them review the Licensing Quick Start Guide above.
- nTopology's Cloud Licensing users.
There are a few reasons the login screen may display this error message.
- Security settings are blocking the software from contacting our database.
- An unstable internet connection is preventing the software from communicating with us.
The user's organization may need to whitelist nTopology servers or adjust security settings. Please review the following articles for assistance:
- nTop Platform Licensing Guide
- nTop Platform Cloud Licensing Whitelisting Guide
- nTop Platform Cloud Licensing Proxy Settings Guide
If the issue persists, we may need to connect with your IT department to fix the problem.