This tutorial shows you how to slice your geometry and export the slices:
- Select the Slice Block
- For the Body input, drag in the geometry you want to slice.
- In the Frame input, add a reference point to generate the slice stack by using the Frame block.
- Ensure that your Frame is located at the bottom of your part. In this example, the Min Point located within the Properties of the geometry was used to designate the Origin of the Frame.
- Input values for my Layer Height and Feature Size.
- Introduce hatches to your slice stack with the Hatch block.
- Drag your slice stack into the first input of your Hatch block and input values for the Spacing and Angle Step.
- Merge your slices and hatches using the Merge Slice Stacks block.
- Select the + sign within the Slice Stack List to add another input.
- Drag your Slice block and Hatch block into the list inputs.
Watch the demonstration and download the attachment for a detailed example.
nTop Version 2.1.2 - Methods and interface may have changed in different versions