If you are experiencing issues with your computer's integrated graphics card taking over, then you may need to configure the NVIDIA graphics card to be the default option for nTop Platform. If CTRL+H doesn't render anything, if you see black images after rendering, or are experiencing various graphics issues, then follow these steps to set the NVIDIA graphics card as the preferred graphics processor.
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop
- Click NVIDIA Control Panel
- In the left-hand menu, under 3D Settings, select Manage 3D Settings
Option 1: Change Global Settings
- Under the Global Settings tab, change the Preferred graphics processor to "High-performance NVIDIA processor"
- This will change the Global standard to use NVIDIA by default
Option 2: Change Program Settings
If you don't want NVIDIA to be the global default, you can configure just nTop Platform to use NVIDIA by default
- Select the second tab, Program Settings
- Select a program to customize by either:
- Searching through the program list and selecting nTop Platform
- Adding it to the list by using the "Add" button
- After the program is selected, select the preferred graphics processor and choose "High-performance NVIDIA processor"