Experiencing a recurring nTopology support issue? Here are some recommended steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- Restart your computer to verify optimal system health. A simple restart solves many computer troubles. Keep in mind that Restart is not the same as Shut down. Restarting reinitializes Windows 10 and mitigates memory leaks.
- Are you using the latest version of nTopology? We release updates with performance improvements and error fixes frequently.
- Is this issue specific to particular files? Can you reproduce the issue with the same files on a different system? These steps help determine if the problem is file-specific or a system problem.
- If the issue is generating an error message, try searching our Knowledge Base for known solutions.
- Check that your system specifications are compatible with nTopology.
- If your graphics card meets the nTopology system requirements, we recommend using the latest driver. If your driver is outdated, download and install the newest release from the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure your computer is configured to use the high-performance graphics card settings.
- Check for pending Windows updates, installing missing updates may correct system troubles.
If none of these actions resolve the issue, contact nTopology Support for assistance. In order to get you the fastest help, be sure to send your:
- System specifications (CPU, RAM, Memory, GPU, Windows version)
- Relevant screenshots
- nTop files
- Reference files
- Steps to reproduce
- Crash reports if applicable