Learn how to change or reset your nTop password.
- ntopology.com, nTopology program login, nTop Help Center login
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it. Your nTopology account password is required to access the software and online resources.
Change your password:
- Sign-on to your nTopology account.
- Select Settings on the dashboard.
- Follow the prompts to select a new password.
- Click Save Password.
Reset your password:
- Open the nTopology website or the nTop Platform login screen, select Forgot Password.
- Enter the email associated with your nTopology account.
- Our system will send you an email with a reset link.
If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk mail folders.
- Add email@example.com to your address book.
What happens after you change your password:
If you change or reset your password, you’ll be signed out everywhere except installs of nTop Platform using local license files to verify account status.
Visit this troubleshooting article or contact support if you're still experiencing account issues.