Learn how to use nTopCL in ModeFrontier's Design of Experiment (DOE) workflows.
1. Prepare your nTop Notebook: The sample nTop Notebook is created for running a simple DOE on the Lattice Type to meet the mass criteria. Please, check out our tutorial on how to prepare nTop Notebook for nTopCL if you need it.
2. Run the nTop Notebook using nTopCL in ModeFrontier
The below video explains the rest of the steps in ModeFrontier.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully learned how to use nTopCL in ModeFrontier.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Download the Example file:
- Running nTop Command Line in Python scripts
- Preparing nTop Notebook for nTop Command Line
- Running nTop Command Line in Matlab scripts