Learn how to prepare your nTop Notebook for nTop Command Line (a.k.a. nTopCL).
1. Prepare Inputs: Right-click on block inputs to declare as the Notebook input variables.
- Scalar and Text variable types are supported for passing input variables in the execution command.
- Boolean, Integer, Scalar, Text, File Path, Vector, Point, and Enum types are supported for passing input variables as JSON file.
- File import/export blocks work well with the Text or File Path variable.
- Enum type is used to make drop-down lists in blocks as the Notebook input variables.
2. Prepare Output: Type the block object name in the output section.
3. Run your Notebook using nTopCL: Use the following command in Command Prompt.
ntopcl -j input.json -o output.json SampleFile.ntop
4. Check the return messages
And that’s it! You’ve successfully prepared your Notebook for nTopCL.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!