This article explains how to prepare your nTop Notebook for nTop Command Line (a.k.a. nTopCL).
1. Prepare Inputs
Right-click on block inputs to declare as the Notebook input variables.
- Scalar and Text variable types are supported for passing input variables in the execution command.
- Boolean, Integer, Scalar, Text, File Path, Vector, Point, and Enum types are supported for passing input variables as JSON file.
- File import/export blocks work well with the Text or File Path variable.
- Enum type is used to make drop-down lists in blocks as the Notebook input variables.
2. Prepare Output
Type the block object name in the output section.
3. Run your Notebook using nTopCL
Use the following command in Command Prompt.
"C:\Program Files\nTopology\nTop Platform\ntopcl.exe" -j input.json -o output.json SampleFile.ntop
4. Check the return messages