If you need help with performing CFD analysis on nTop Platform geometry, you’re in the right place. This article describes the steps to export a CDB file to an industry-leading fluid simulation software Ansys Fluent.
You can do this by:
- Use nTop to create an FE Volume Mesh.
- On the Simulation tab and the Utilities menu, add the Export FE Mesh block to your notebook.
- Click the icon to define a Path.
- Save as type: ANSYS Mechanical (*.cdb)
- Now with Ansys Fluent browse to File > Import > Mechanical APDL > Input File
- Select the file you exported from nTop.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully exported a file from nTop to Ansys Fluent.
Are you still having issues? Reach out to the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!