If you need help activating your nTop Platform license, you’re in the right place. Most users are issued nTopology cloud accounts, but select customers may require a local license file. In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps of loading a license file.
Here's what you need to do:
- Login to your profile at app.ntopology.com
- Browse to the Settings tab
- Click on Download Local License.
- At the nTop start screen, select Use Local License.
- Select the License file and click Open.
Here's a quick example!
And that’s it! You’ve successfully activated your license.
Are you still having issues? Reach out to the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Thanks for watching this video and for using nTop Platform.