If you need help activating your nTopology local license, you’re in the right place. Most users are issued nTopology cloud accounts, but select customers may require a local license file. In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps of loading a license file.
- Local Licensing
- Login to your profile at app.ntopology.com
- On the Home tab below License Info, click on Download Local License.
- Note that this link also displays under Account Settings.
- Open nTop; at the start screen, select Use Local License.
- Select the License file and click Open.