If you need help activating your nTop Platform license, you’re in the right place. Most users are issued nTopology cloud accounts, but select customers may require a local license file. In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps of loading a license file.
- Local Licensing
- Login to your profile at app.ntopology.com
- Optional, if you are the Org. Admin, Switch to Profile View.
- Below License Info, click on Download Local License.
- Note, this link also displays under Account Settings.
- Open nTop; at the start screen, select Use Local License.
- Select the License file and click Open.