If you’re here, you’re probably trying to figure out how an Organization Administrator can assign licenses to users, and in this video, I’ll be explaining the process step by step. After watching this tutorial, you should be proficient at:
- Creating new Departments.
- Assigning Users to Departments.
- Assigning Licenses to Users.
- Log in to the Org Admin dashboard at app.ntopology.com.
- Select Departments on the left menu.
- Click Add New Department on the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Department name and press Create Department.
- Select Users on the left menu.
- Click on the Edit button to the right of an existing User.
- Use the drop-down to assign a User to a Department.
- Click the switch next to Assign a License to this User.
- Use the drop-down to select one of the unused Licenses.
- Click Save.
Follow along with this video to see the whole process.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully assigned a License to a User.
If you still have questions, our support team would be happy to help you.
Thanks for watching this video and for using nTop Platform.