Field Viewer and Section Cut input boxes don't accept point "." as a decimal symbol, if the decimal symbol is set to a comma "," in Windows regional settings.
- nTop 2.22
- Windows 10
This issue is the result of a defect with nTop 2.22 that impacts Windows regional settings, it will be fixed by an upcoming release.
As a workaround, set the Decimal symbol to a point "." in the Windows regional settings.
You can do this by:
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language
- On the left-column click Region.
- On the right-column click Additional date, time & regional settings.
- Click Change date, time, or number formats.
- On the "Region" menu click Additional Settings.
- On the "Customize Format" menu locate the Decimal symbol setting.
- From the pull-down menu select "."