Calculate the surface area of a cross-section
1. Start with the geometry you want to calculate
2. Add a Section Body block
- Add your geometry in the Body input
- Add a Plane from Normal for the Plane input
3. Add a Surface Area from Body block
- Insert the Section Body in the
- Look at the calculated area in the top right of the block
And that’s it! You’ve successfully calculated the surface area of a cross-section in three simple steps.
Are you still having issues? Reach out to the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!