This tutorial explains how to process the output from the FDM Fixture Generator with GrabCAD Print. nTopology developed this workflow in collaboration with Stratasys to help engineers design and manufacture custom fixtures quickly and efficiently. After watching this tutorial video, you will know how to:
- Open the fixture file with GrabCAD Print.
- Apply the appropriate build parameters.
- Export the build to a 3D Printer.
This tutorial also demonstrates a new workflow using the Fractal Infill option.
Let’s get started.
And there you go! Now, you’ll be able to transfer your completed file from nTop Platform to GrabCAD Print and build the part using your 3D Printer.
If you still have questions, our support team would be happy to help you.
Thanks for watching!
- FDM Fixture Generator Video Walkthrough
- FDM Fixture Generator Walkthrough
- FDM Fixture Generator Parameter Guide