I've distorted my TPMS and the thickness isn't constant after I've distorted it.
- Varying cell size
We are currently working on fixing this issue.
Method 1: When building your TPMS, try this workflow:
- Set the Walled TPMS to 0 thickness
- Add a Remap Field block
- Input the TPMS block
- Set X: X
- Set Y: Y
- Set Z: Z
- Add a Thicken Body block
- Input the Remap Field block
- Set your thickness value
This should allow the TPMS to have a constant thickness.
Method 2: Normalize the Field of the TPMS by using the Custom Block, Normalize Field. This block is attached below.
- Add a Walled TPMS block and set your values (including thickness)
- Add the Normalize Field block (import it first)
- Input the Walled TPMS
- Add a Set Field Bounding Box
- Take the bounding box chip from the Walled TPMS block and insert it into the Bounding Box input