Learn how to open up a Custom Block, or a built-in Toolkit block, to see how it is created. There are two methods for opening Custom Blocks.
- Custom Blocks
1. Identify your Custom Block by making sure it has two parallel lines down its left side. This means that the block has a nTopology Notebook running it.
2. Right-click on the block and select "Export Block". Save the block as a nTop file.
3. Open up the newly saved nTop file in a new instance of nTopology. From here you can see how it works or edit the process to fit your workflow.
1. Starting with a blank notebook, select the Outline symbol to open up the left side menu. From there, import a Custom Block using the "Import Block" button.
2. When a block is imported it will be listed on the left side. By right-clicking on the block it will open a sub-menu, then select "Open".
And that’s it! You’ve successfully opened up a Custom block or a Toolkit.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!