This article summarizes the licensing options of nTopology. For details on specific topics, browse the knowledge base, or contact nTopology support.
|Cloud licensing offers optimal flexibility and security.|
|Local licensing is available to qualified enterprise customers.|
Organization Administrator (Org Admin) Licensing
|A designated administrator can manage the organization’s allotment of licenses.|
- nTopology issues licenses on a per-user subscription basis.
- nTopology licenses require named users with unique email addresses.
- Cloud licenses may be used concurrently by a single user on as many as three devices.
- nTopology delivers licenses, downloads, and updates via the nTopology user dashboard.
- nTopology is a desktop application that stores project data locally. However, it connects to cloud services for software delivery, software updates, license authentication, account management, and analytics.
- Some users may require IT assistance to install the application and configure network settings.
- Cloud licenses may be used for ten days without an active connection to the internet.
- The licensing term starts when nTopology creates the account. The license expiry date is shown in the nTopology user dashboard.
- Org Admin accounts do not count towards the allotment of user licenses unless the Org Admin requires nTopology.
Are you looking for something else? Get answers any time by searching the knowledge base, or contact support! We’re always happy to help!