What are the different filter options in Smoothen Voxel Grid?
- Smoothen Voxel Grid
The different filter options are:
- MeanCurvature: Moves the surface in a normal direction by an amount equal to the mean curvature
- Laplacian: Applies Laplacian flow, This applies a weighted average of the voxel and its neighbors.
- Dilate: Moves the surface outward by the amount specified.
- Gaussian: Applies a gaussian flow, a weighted average of the voxel and its neighbors where a Gaussian determines the weights.
- Median/Mean: Median/Mean flow. This is an averaging procedure where voxel values are replaced by the median/mean of a neighborhood.
- Eikonal: Re-distances the voxel grid so that the result is an SDF.