Additive Manufacturing Preparation
Learn how to slice your parts and get them prepared for additive manufacturing
- Smoothened Bodies are creating incomplete slices
- How to create and export slices
- How to use Minimum Height Orientation
- How to use Minimum Support Orientations
- How to Use B&W Image Slicing
- How to use Bounding Box 2D Nesting
- How to use Angle Field to visualize overhang angles
- How to generate bar supports under a part
- How to export slice data to Renishaw QuantAM
- How to determine the area and lengths of slices
- How is the progress bar of the slice body block calculated?
- How do I line up the part and CLI file when I import them to QuantAM?
- How to determine the wall thickness of any implicit body in each slice layer
- Crash when using the Split Slice Stack block
- My slices are taking too long to process
- I'm trying to slice an object but I get the error "Inconsistent layer height"