Find the minimum and suggested computing configurations for optimal performance and an enjoyable experience with nTop Platform.
- nTopology System and Licensing Requirements Guide
- What are the nTopology system requirements?
- What operating systems does nTopology support?
- Does the software require internet access?
- Does nTopology run on Apple computers with Boot Camp?
- Does nTopology software run on Apple computers with Parallels?
- Can nTopology run on an M1 Macbook?
- Can nTopology be installed on a Virtual Machine?
- Does the software require a high-performance graphics card?
- How to enable high-performance Graphics Card settings
- Does nTopology support multiprocessing?
- Does the software utilize multithreading?
- Does nTopology support multiple Graphics Card (GPU) usage?
- nTopology Computer Set Up: Optimizing Performance
- The CPU is not configured to run nTopology because AVX is not enabled
- The software does not open when using a laptop with a docking station
- 3Dconnextion SpaceMouse is not working correctly with nTopology