Accounts and Licensing
Get help with account management and questions concerning licensing.
- How to generate Host ID for Floating License
- Licensing Options
- My Account Welcome email never arrived
- Cloud Licensing FAQ
- How do I get technical support?
- nTopology Preview & Trial Guide
- nTopology Account Guide
- nTopology Account Troubleshooting Guide
- nTopology Organization Administration Licensing Guide
- nTopology Cloud Licensing Access Guide
- nTopology Cloud Licensing Proxy Settings Guide
- nTopology Floating License Quick Start Guide
- How can I request an educational license?
- How to add a license using Org Admin Licensing
- How to log in with a cloud license after using a local license
- Are there restrictions on trial or educational licenses?
- Why does it say "Not Licensed" on the title bar of nTopology?
- How to install nTopology on a computer without internet access
- Why does it show 'Load Local License' when I can't find one on my Dashboard?
- Can I change my name on the user dashboard?
- What is the support policy for nTopology Educational Licenses?
- I am already using nTop, why was I sent an email to create an account?
- My student license is expiring soon, how can I request a renewal?
- Does an Org admin use one of the organization's end-user licenses?
- When do nTop licenses start?
- As an Org Admin, I cannot add a user to my organization
- Unable to unassign a license with Org Admin
- How to use a local license file
- Is it possible to download old versions of nTop?
- Why is the desktop app unable to connect to nTopology's license server?
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore