Setup and Install Troubleshooting
Learn solutions to common issues regarding installation, software setup, accounts, and system updates.
- nTopology Troubleshooting Guide
- Getting Started with nTopology
- Amazon Web Services guide for running nTopology
- Can I view nTop files without nTopology?
- Out of disk space error when installing in a different drive than C:\
- What do I do if nTopology crashes?
- Is there a way to retrieve data from .tmp file?
- A "Windows protected your PC" message displays during install
- How to limit CPU usage when running nTopology
- Why isn't the GPU Acceleration working?
- Error Saving Project - This project could not be saved
- The selected file could not be opened
- "This site can't be reached" error happens when I try to create an account
- How to install nTopology with Command Prompt
- I am an Org. Admin and cannot log in to nTop
- Is it possible to update the version of OpenGL?
- When I try to start nTop the error "OpenGL Context Creation Failed" occurs.
- I am not using Windows 10. What other OS options does nTopology support?
- Where do nTop setup files download when automatically updating the software?
- When opening the software an "Entry Point Not Found" message appears
- I can't open files normally with the newest release of nTop
- nTop displays an error message if using a laptop without a docking station.
- Could not set Pixel Format
- I am trying to open nTop and there's an error with VCOMP140.DLL
- I am trying to open nTop and there's an error with VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore